Town & Country is the first-of-its kind gated community from Lancor. Located in the rapidly developing Sriperumbudur, a short distance away from the bustle of the city, it is surrounded by an abundance of nature on all sides. Spread over 92 acres, Town & Country comes with a relaxed ambience and expansive space to help you live the limitless life.
Its proximity to the industrial corridor and SEZ’s offer the added assurance of rapid appreciation on your investment.
Ready to Occupy - 9 villas
Plot East Facing - 5 types
Plot West Facing - 5 types
No. of villas
Total number of Villas completed - 51 villas
Number of villas under construction - 10 villas
Each villa comes with its own exclusive garden, terrace and sit-out and combines the luxuries of an independent home with the advantages of a gated community lifestyle; 2 car parks per villa; Water treatment plant ; Power back-up; Sewerage Treatment Plant
Lancor Town & Country
Opp. ‘Vakkil Thottam’,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
India – 602 105
- RCC framed structure with RC foundations conforming to BIS.
- Pre-constructional anti-termite treatment will be provided under foundations and external perimeter of the building.
- 8″ thick brick work (Flyash) for the outer wall 4″ thick brickwork (Flyash) for the internal partition wall.
- Internal walls will be furnished with cement plaster and wall putty and tractor emulsion.
- The toilet walls and wash area will be finished with ceramic tiles 7 ft. height. Trims and profiles in PVC will be used to protect the edges of the ceramic tiles.
- Exterior of the building (including the balconies) will be finished with cement plasters&external wall putty and painted with emulsion paint – Asian Paints (APEX).
- Ceiling areas of living, dining, bedrooms, kitchen and balconies will be finished with wall putty and painted with tractor emulsion.
- Ceiling areas of toilet and other areas will be finished with wall putty and tractor emulsion paint.
- Living, dining and bedrooms will be finished with vitrified tiles.
- Kitchen, utility, balcony and toilets will be finished with ceramic tiles
- 4″ high skirting matching the floor tile will be provided wherever necessary.
- Staircase will be finished with polished Granite slabs as recommended by the architect.
- Staircase walls will be finished with cement plaster and wall putty and tractor emulsion paint.
- Car parks will be finished with cement tiles as recommended by the architect
- Counter top platform will be finished with 18 mm thick granite slabs 2’ 9” from the floor level and provided with stainless steel single bowl with drain board sink.
- Wash area will have single bowl stainless steel sink and provision for fixing washing machine
- Provision available for exhaust fan, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, grinder, Aqua Guard
- All sanitary ware will be of reputed brand – white colors, as suggested by architect
- All CP fittings will be of reputed brand, as suggested by architect
- Overhead shower with diverter and spout will be provided in all toilets.
- All toilets will have provision for connecting a geyser and an exhaust fan.
- Concealed insulated copper multi-strand wires in all villas. Each villas will have to be provided with distribution board having MCBs. All switches and sockets are of reputed brand.
- 2 Pair telephone line points and empty conduits for TV points will be provided in living and all bedrooms.